I Have the Plague

I Have the Plague

On the off chance that I beat the odds and the subject comes up, my last words absolutely were NOT, “I should have taken the vaccine.”

• banjo0131 Reply

I had it, I’m under 50, and it took me 2-3 weeks to totally get over it. Just keep monitoring your blood oxygen saturation. I was told that with covid it’s normal for it to get down as low as 88, no need to worry. Mine did, and I didn’t.

October 4, 2021 at 9:25 pm

Oh no! Anyway…

October 4, 2021 at 10:02 pm
  • CAG Reply

Oh noes! Get well soon!

BTW, if you are willing to share details I would be interested. Esp. the obscure stuff such as if you were Vitamin D sufficient or any other prophylactic protocols you had followed, severity of symptoms, how you think you got it, etc.

Understand if you don’t want to divulge, but we so rarely get a chance to get anything more than “He got Corona Chan but didn’t have the Fauchi Ouchi and he DIEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD and he DESERRRVEEEDD IT” whilst ignoring the fact that the subject in question was a chain smoking 300 lbs land whale…

October 4, 2021 at 10:06 pm
  • furor kek tonicus ( you're a sucker if you think Oprah wouldn't feed your daughter to Harvey Weinstein ) Reply

i had Corona last year just before the election.
    most Fake and Gay “pandemic” of all time.
    symptoms:
    bad headache first day, which is why i took my temp
    2 days of just barely 100*, non-consecutive, temp normal all other days
    ~2 weeks of deranged smell, made everything taste like crap
    lingering cough that went on about 3 months
    my phlegm/mucous seems to be a bit foamy even today, but i’m pretty much normal ( for bob standards of normal )
    protocols:
    none
    it was never bad enough to require anything.
    the official Indiana death numbers DO show the percentage of deaths under age 50 to be climbing … it’s now up to 3.5% ( it was 3.0% as recently as two months ago ) or less than 550 people total.

October 5, 2021 at 12:07 am
  • Sanders Reply

Get well soon, and don’t worry too much about it I had it last year late March and it is a very mild flu, lasted barely two days, no sense of taste or smell for 6-7 months afterwards, other than that nothing.

Take your vitamins C & D and Zinc supplements.

October 5, 2021 at 1:47 am

That sucks, man. hope you get better soon

October 5, 2021 at 2:56 am

obviously, the Ivermectin protocol can’t hurt. there have been literally billions of doses applied to humans, it’s literally safer than peanuts or shellfish. and the livestock medicines that Crazy Eyes Barnhardt recommends are impossible to overdose on, due to the large amount of inactive substrate carrier. the only way way to keep goats from OD’ing is to keep the dose so low their stomachs get full and they stop eating before they reach a dangerous dosing level.

October 5, 2021 at 2:58 am
  • Robert W Reply

I expect 3 Re:Views per week until symptoms pass.

What else will ya be doing anyways??

I’d love a review of the terminator movies (t1, t2 anyways) if that catches your fancy.

October 5, 2021 at 3:12 am

The first one is easy. Check back in tomorrow.

October 5, 2021 at 4:30 am
  • Kyle Reply

So i guess you final words would be “I should have listened to Fauci “. In all seriousness though hope you feel well.

October 5, 2021 at 3:17 am
  • Chief_Tuscaloosa Reply

Plenty of sunshine (Vit D) and sleep DH. Prayers going out.

October 5, 2021 at 1:38 pm
  • Herman Sheeple Reply

Hope you recover quickly. IMO if someone is healthy and have no existing serious medical issues, I understand and respect their decision not to take the vaccine. I ended up getting the vaccine personally because I had open heart surgery earlier in the year. I am fortunate my doctors found the aneurysm or I would almost certainly be dead today. In my case getting the disease without the vaccine equals certain death so I had everything to lose by not taking it.

October 5, 2021 at 5:29 pm
  • GW Reply

Hang in there, fren. Get well soon

October 5, 2021 at 10:35 pm
  • Bryce Reply

It sucks…but at least you are getting it out of the way. Welcome to immunity when you recover.

October 7, 2021 at 5:48 pm

Bryce is right, so herr is Pa prayer that God grants you a swift recovery

October 9, 2021 at 4:06 am
  • Grateful Reply

Whole family had it, kids mostly recovered and went back to work in a couple of weeks. My husband and I both spent a lot of time in the hospital with double covid pneumonia, barely able to breathe. My husband refused the ventilator, thank God, and they mentioned it to me but didn’t try. We’re both alive and okay but have stopped recovering. We think if we had been given ivermectin and HCQ in the hospital instead of afterward, we might have fully recovered.

We will not be getting vaccinated.

Hope your recovery is swift and uncomplicated! As others have said, vitamins C, D3, also zinc and magnesium. If you get ivermectin for horses, check carefully that ivermectin is the only active ingredient. Follow the instructions to dose by your weight. A doctor like ours may give you a prescription.

October 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm