Marvel’s What If… (Second Episode)

Marvel’s What If… (Second Episode)

Marvel’s What If… Comics used to be kind of fun and different.

What If Spiderman Joined the Fantastic Four?

What If Gwen Stacy had lived?

What if Doctor Doom became a hero?

What If the Hulk had the brain of Bruce Banner?

As you can tell some of these What If(s) proved popular enough to become part of the Marvelverse proper.

However, we are now two episodes into the TV series and it is becoming absurdly obvious what all of the shows What If(s) are going to be.

What if… All of the white men in Marvel were raced swapped and gender-bent?

Last week Steve Rogers got turned into a simp for the amusement of Gigantor Carter.

This week T’Challa is now Starlord and he is so, so much better at it than Peter Quill. I mean he doesn’t get a single thing wrong and everyone thinks he’s fantastic. Remember the Kree guard in the first five minutes of Guardians of the Galaxy who didn’t know who Starlord was?. Well, he’s not only heard of Starlord he acts like a One Direction fan who just met Harry Styles. He’s that excited to meet Starlord, now that Starlord is T’Challa.

I could make it through the first episode for you my beloved readers but I just couldn’t do it this time.

I’m out.

I wish I could say that I was surprised. That’s the woke-ass Marvel that I expect these days.

August 21, 2021 at 3:13 am
  • jorgen b Reply

People still watch tv? Its like they haven’t heard of the internet.

August 21, 2021 at 4:09 am
  • Bonesaw Reply

When I was a kid What If… was my means of learning about the history of the marvel universe.
    Each issue focused on a critical moment in time, a character or decision is changed in some way and we get to see not only what could have happened, but also learn about what were the key moments of the marvel universe.

What are the focus of this show?
    Woke crap that obliterates any white male character of note and proves how if they had been anything except that most lamentable combination they would have done better, achieved more, and generally been an improvement in every conceivable way.

Another show to ignore.

Its getting more difficult to remember when marvel movies and shows were fun and entertaining.

August 21, 2021 at 5:31 am
    • Robert W Reply

This is a great comment, thank you.

August 22, 2021 at 12:40 am
  • Bryce Reply

What IF…Peter Quill became Black Panther.

August 21, 2021 at 5:59 am

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

August 21, 2021 at 6:03 am

No, Peter Quill was working at a Dairy Queen because at the age of 42 he’s such a white trash loser he couldn’t be doing anything else with his life. I skipped ahead because I was curious. I think Tony Stark gets it in the neck next. Killmonger is going to be Ironman.

August 21, 2021 at 12:08 pm

If you skipped ahead, does that mean you missed the part where it turns out T’Challord turned Thanos into a good guy by convincing him that there are alternatives to genocide?

August 21, 2021 at 6:30 pm

Yep, I missed that and don’t regret it.

August 21, 2021 at 6:52 pm
        • Cloudbuster Reply

Don’t mislead people. T’Challa convinced Thanos to just kill all the White people, and everyone lived happily ever after!

August 21, 2021 at 8:18 pm
  • furor kek tonicus ( Whipper Snapping Egg Suckers is my band name ) Reply

Nerdrotic posts some interesting clips:
    some comments from me on just the few seconds of this shitshow that i’ve seen;
    1 – T’Challa, who is just hunkydory with being a “Prince” and a “King”, takes offense at the word “Lord”? does this fucking moron not know that EVERY MEMBER OF ARISTOCRACY IS A LORD?
    2 – Thanos, in his own right, is one of the MOST powerful entities in the Marvel Universe BEFORE he gets his hands on any of the Infinity Stones. he’s not just an Eternal, he’s an Eternal from Titan. he’s not just a Titanian Eternal ( the Mad Titan ), he’s a MUTANT Titanian Eternal with lifelong training in every form of combat from hand-to-hand up through advanced strategic theory. he’s not just a Mutant Titanian Eternal he’s also a supergenius who has created his own bionic enhancements … and he also is supplemented by the incarnation of Death blessing him with powers abilities beyond that which he was born with or which he has otherwise enhanced himself into.
    a single example of Thanos’ power level? he has blasted fricking Galactus off of his feet. Thanos is far and away the most powerful Eternal to have ever existed.
    so some stupid bitch electrifies the ground? what is that supposed to do to Thanos? why would he even feel that? IF he felt it, why wouldn’t he just feed the power back to her and blow out every circuit or ability she has? nah, he’s just going to stand there jiggling like he’s on the end of a taser for comedic effect, hah hah, me so funny.
    ps – it’s rather amusing that Nerdrotic has noticed that Wakanda is a racially pure ethnostate. i wonder how he’s going to react when he realizes that Israel is a real life example of an ethnostate?

August 22, 2021 at 6:06 pm