The Meteor Has Entered the Atmosphere

The Meteor Has Entered the Atmosphere

In only a few hours, Arktoons goes live.

Which title are you most looking forward to?

Discuss in the comments.

UPDATE: I think I know where the confusion is coming from, Arkhavencomics.com is a different place than what you are looking for.

Just go to Arkhaven.com.

• Chief_Tuscaloosa Reply

Midnight’s War. No contest.

April 28, 2021 at 3:02 am
    • arthur Reply

Another vote for MW.

April 28, 2021 at 5:09 am
    • Avalanche Reply

And another!

April 28, 2021 at 1:25 pm

The awakener
    It all looks good though

April 28, 2021 at 3:04 am
  • Eli Reply

1. Swan Knight Saga. A comic adaption of a John C. Wright story is a dream come true. An adaption of anything by him would be amazing.
    2. A Throne of Bones. An underrated (maybe not around these parts) epic fantasy series being adapted by Chuck Dixon. Awesome!
    3. All the Alt Hero franchises (Alt Hero, Avalon, Shade, Q.)
    4. Ascendant looks very promising.
    5. Midnight’s War. I can’t believe this is number five. That shows you the power and variety of what is going to be available.

I can’t wait to be surprised by some of the other comics that I haven’t even mentioned. Going to be great!

April 28, 2021 at 3:27 am
  • Dane Reply

1. A Throne of Bones

2. Midnight’s War

3. The Awakener/ Alt Hero

Guess I´m an SDL fan, huh?

April 28, 2021 at 10:57 am
  • WuTeBear Reply

Found Vox post Alt Hero crowd funding, so looking forward to reading Alt Hero, anything the Legend Chuck Dixon touches….who am I kidding. I’m likely to read everything on the site.

April 28, 2021 at 1:43 pm
  • Kymia Alishahi Reply

MW followed closely by TOB.

April 28, 2021 at 3:09 pm
  • Rev Reply

I’m looking forward to reading them all, but I’ve been really looking forward to more Quantum Mortis. the art for that title is like if Archie comics was done by Jack Kirby, except it was about the Mobile infantry instead of highschool. it’s glorious.

April 28, 2021 at 3:13 pm
  • Silent Draco Reply

Everything, even the steampunk and romances.

The dinosaurs flung it away, and cry about not being able to take it again with their little arms.

April 28, 2021 at 3:57 pm
  • brycebyerley Reply

Throne of Bones baby! I’m also intrigued by Chicago Typewriter.

…and Hypergamouse is a guilty pleasure.

April 28, 2021 at 4:09 pm
  • wjgrasty Reply

Are login credentials on arkhaven.com the same as arkhavencomics.com?

April 28, 2021 at 5:01 pm
    • Harry Meade Reply

So far that hasn’t worked for me. I haven’t been able to log into the site yet.

April 28, 2021 at 5:44 pm
    • Zekkharyah Reply

I’m wondering the same.

April 28, 2021 at 6:29 pm
      • mmaier2112 Reply

Same.

April 28, 2021 at 10:30 pm
  • ElRojo Reply

Are all the comics going to have consistent monthly content after they run through what is already written?

April 28, 2021 at 6:06 pm
    • SirHamster Reply

Would expect the main comics to maintain a weekly update schedule. Slowing it down to once a month after getting people used to weekly updates would be a letdown.

New comics from other creators might do their own schedule.

April 28, 2021 at 8:01 pm

From the Arktoons Editor:

“Not every comic.
      Some like Gun Ghoul and Chicago typewriter are going to be the original story only.
      Others like Alt Hero will begin with a brand new story, then go into the previous issues, before continuing with more, new, content.
      While others like Midnight’s War will continue onwards with more content.

Also, we already have some brand new comics in reserve to take the place of those that do finish, including two Brazilian titles being adapted into English for the first time and the brand new adventure Vox has hinted at that’s going to be a cross between Harry Potter and assassins.”

April 28, 2021 at 9:32 pm
  • billmcfa Reply

I am not able to sign in, any help would be appreciated.

April 28, 2021 at 6:32 pm
    • John Power Reply

You don’t actually sign in to see the Arktoons. They are free. That sign in stuff is for publishers.

April 29, 2021 at 3:14 am

Just so you don’t feel you’re left hanging.

I’ve been passing your questions to the Arkhaven editor.

I’ll post answers here when I have them.

April 28, 2021 at 6:38 pm
    • Kymia Alishahi Reply

I am having the same issue. Credentials (username and email) allow login at arkhavencomics.com. They do not work at arkhaven.com. I will check back. Thanks for looking into this.

April 29, 2021 at 3:21 am
  • SirFalterBrawley Reply

I was surprised to find that Hammer of Freedom really caught my interest. The post-apocalyptic genre has never interested me much but I’m hooked.

April 28, 2021 at 10:14 pm
  • Arkhaven Reply

There is no reason or need for any subscriber to sign in to Arktoons yet. That’s only for the creators and editors.

It’s also an entirely different site, server, and system.

April 29, 2021 at 12:23 am
  • Deploribear Reply

The first day has been absolutely crazy. Very impressed by Hammer of Freedom’s performance. Will be interesting to see how many of those pageviews are from Brazil. But there is absolutely nothing published to date that hasn’t been of interest. My personal max enthusiasm is for the adaptation of Throne of Bones. If that’s as good as I expect, it’s worth the price of admission on its own.

April 29, 2021 at 12:47 am
  • doug whiddon Reply

What happened to your Oscar post? It isn’t showing up anymore.

April 29, 2021 at 2:57 pm

We still have a bunch of work to do and stuff to figure out, but it would be cool to have TiaT on Ark to one.

May 5, 2021 at 9:26 pm