It’s Happening!!!

It’s Happening!!!

Flash!

Kathleen Kennedy’s contract is being renewed.

I had said when I first broke the story, that I was viewing this as a rumor UNLESS… WDWPro said she was getting renewed. He has a record of about 95% accuracy.

And (horror of horrors) WDWPro is now saying, that the Kary-Kray Kay-Kay, the Beast Who Rules the SJWs will be renewed for at least one year at Lucasfilm.

Details to come later.

Developing.

/flipstable,walksout

September 4, 2021 at 8:42 pm
  • furor kek tonicus ( Whipper Snapping Egg Suckers is my band name ) Reply

oh come on.
    you should have *flippedtable* and *walkedout* a long time ago.

September 4, 2021 at 8:45 pm

I did. I *haven’t seen* Last Jedi or Rise of Skywalker. That’s near-unbelievable that I can type that for the Star Wars fan that I used to be. A New Hope was the first movie I ever saw in the theater, when I was 6 or 7. It fills me with so much hate that those damn SJWs ruined the first movies that I ever really loved. If Kennedy or Rian Johnson died in a car wreck today, I’d pour a drink.

September 6, 2021 at 1:03 pm
  • jorgen b Reply

Well after they made that stupid overpriced fake cruise in space attraction and themed the look of everthying off the new movies so it looks more like Star Trek than Star Wars, they have to make at least one more Reiy Sue movie to try and get people interested in spending $4k for 2 nights on a Star Trek Reiy Sue fake cruise.

September 4, 2021 at 10:15 pm
    • Blume Reply

They should have done a real cruise. That might have made money.

September 5, 2021 at 1:59 am

as i understand it, all of the JarJarWars actors have expressed that they’ll not have anything to do with the franchise again now that their contracts have been fulfilled.
      so the small mercy we get is that there’s never going to be any more Reylo stupidity for us to be subjected to unless they just start deepfaking all the actors.
      which, i concede, is probably not that far off.

September 5, 2021 at 10:04 pm
  • David Reply

I just finished watching Shang-Chi in the theater. I will post more if you review it but I can say that the good news is that some people at Marvel still know how to make a superhero movie worth watching.

September 4, 2021 at 11:55 pm
  • Bonesaw Reply

I hope they give her a 5 year contract with full creative control.
    Star Wars was murdered long ago. Now I just want to read about the abominations KK and her ilk can shat out, and watch the reaction channels scream in horror as they do nothing positive.
    How many people like Nerdrotic, the critical drinker, or Doomcock have even mentioned Arktoons even once?
    They’d rather cry and posture over the animated corpses of things that died long ago.

September 5, 2021 at 4:21 am

We are mostly guilty of laughing at this binfire clown world.
      It takes a change of thought pattern to be positive, and promote the good, beautiful and true.

September 5, 2021 at 8:51 am
    • RandyJJ Reply

Why would people like The Critical Drinker–a film review channel–talk about a comics website?

September 5, 2021 at 12:37 pm

Well, for starters VD is working on making movies as well. But aside from that: do they ever bring up any alternative to Hollywood? Ever, of any kind?

September 5, 2021 at 1:23 pm
        • RandyJJ Reply

Why should a film review channel be obligated to mention that there are unnamed films in production, with unknown release dates, on unknown subjects that aren’t Hollywood!

September 5, 2021 at 2:50 pm
          • EXALT

I’ll take that as a no.

September 5, 2021 at 3:12 pm

you’d be wrong.
          Drinker just covered that German sub movie not too long ago.
          a question for Bonesaw:
          so you’ve pointed out Arkhaven to Nerdrotic? as a former comic shop owner, he might be interested in that.
          i don’t have any idea why you think any of these other channels would be interested in someone who hasn’t produced a single movie yet.

September 5, 2021 at 10:08 pm
  • Anti-Rationalist Reply

Read Galaxy’s Edge (Nick Cole/Jason Anspach).

This is a threat and for your own good.

September 6, 2021 at 7:37 am
    • MrUNIVAC Reply

Seconded. Galaxy’s Edge is awesome. It’s basically Star Wars with more of that hard edge that ANH and Empire had before Lucas had full creative control and made things with an eye toward selling toys instead of telling a great story.

I kind of dropped out of it for a while because they made the Horus Heresy mistake of screwing around with side stories for 3 years instead of advancing the main plot, but I’m back on the train now. About to finish Gods and Legionnaires and then will be going through The Hundred and Dark Operators before resuming with “season 2.”

September 6, 2021 at 12:52 pm

Thirded. Nick’s stuff is all on my buy list, whenever I get money again.

September 6, 2021 at 12:56 pm

Aaargh, my book buying list is too long already

September 7, 2021 at 2:54 am
  • Talos Valcoran Reply

It’s like infesting a ship with Nurgle’s Rot, sending it careening into a star, only to have the star explode and send plague-ridden fecal matter throughout real space and the Immaterium. Quite impressive.

September 11, 2021 at 12:47 am